ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL undertakes to treat the data you entrust to us transparently, confidentially and securely.
The manner in which your personal data is processed and collected is applicable to all users of the Site and/or customers of ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL. We invite you to read it carefully. By continuing such communication, you acknowledge that you have been informed of the processing of your personal data and accept it.
Therefore, in accordance with the RGPD adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016 and the amended Loi Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978, ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL informs you of the following:
1. IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The company responsible for processing personal data is ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder, registered in the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register under number 844 749 051, with its registered office at 130 rue de la Jasse de Maurin - Le Néos II - 34070 Montpellier.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL only collects information that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
In this respect, ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL collects the following information:
- Title ;
- First and last name ;
- Postal address;
- Date of birth ;
- (Telephone number) ;
- (E-mail address) ;
- Geolocation information.
Your personal data may be collected on various occasions:
- During your browsing on the Site : This data, which does not enable ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL to identify you directly, includes data relating to your browsing on the Site such as the pages you have consulted, the dates and times when you consulted these pages, the results of your searches on the Site, information about your device (type of hardware, operating system, unique identifier of the device, IP address used, configuration of the device, browser used, browser language) and the address that brought you to the Site. The provision of your personal data is not required if you only wish to visit the site.
More specifically, ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL uses several types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies : These cookies are essential to the proper operation of the site and are not used to collect information in any way whatsoever. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use all the services offered on the site. You can set your browser to block or alert you to cookies, but some sections of the site will not function. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional cookies : The purpose of these cookies is to adapt the site to your terminal's display preferences (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and parameterization of site page display according to the terminal you are using and its location, etc.).); to store certain information that you enter on the site in order to facilitate and personalize your future browsing (e.g. display of your first and last name if you have a user account and have identified yourself); to enable you to access your personal areas more quickly by storing identifiers or data that you have previously indicated. They may be set by us or by third-party service providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not authorize these cookies, some or all of these services may not function correctly.
- Analytical cookies : These cookies are used for statistical purposes and to measure the Google Analytics audience. These cookies collect information about your use of our site, the pages you visit and any errors that may occur during navigation. We also use these cookies to identify the origin of visits to our site. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information. All information is collected anonymously and used to improve the operation of our site through statistical data. Consequently, these cookies do not contain any personal data.
- Advertising cookies : These cookies are used to offer targeted advertising based on your interests. These cookies can be set on the site by our advertising partners with our authorization. Our advertising partners may then enable us to offer you retargeting ads on other sites based on your online activities on the site. The techniques used by our partners do not directly store personal information, but rely on the unique identification of your browser and Internet connection. You can deactivate these cookies and continue to use the site. You can refuse the installation of cookies by configuring your browser accordingly (for more information, please consult the "Help" section of your browser).
However, please note that refusing cookies may alter your navigation on the site. To deactivate cookies, ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL invites you to consult the "Help" section of your browser, or the information provided with your browser software. To make things easier for you, you can consult the links below to the "Help" sections of the most commonly used browsers:
▪ Internet Explorer™
The information collected through cookies does not allow us to identify you by name. For more information on cookies, please consult the CNIL website.
- To benefit from ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL services , you can place an order as a Customer. On this occasion, ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL collects data relating to your title, surname and first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, password and, where applicable, information relating to payment methods (name of credit card holder, credit card number, expiry date and visual cryptogram). This data is collected for the purpose of providing direct, password-protected access to your personal data stored in our system and to your history relating, where applicable, to previous services.
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL uses your personal data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL uses your personal data for the purposes of providing Services. This use is based on your consent and ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL's legitimate interest in processing your request.
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL also uses your personal data to provide you with the best possible experience when consulting the site, to count the number of end users who consult the site and to analyze statistics related to its use.
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL undertakes to keep personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes of the processing carried out and, in any event, for a maximum period of five (5) years.
Personal data collected by ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL is intended for ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL exclusively for the purposes of providing services, in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory provisions.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL implements measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, including, but not limited to:
- Implementation and maintenance of advanced technical measures to ensure the confidential and secure storage and processing of your personal data;
- Implementing and maintaining appropriate restrictions on access to your personal data and controlling the access, use and transfer of personal data;
- All ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL collaborators and employees who have access to your personal data are required to sign a confidentiality agreement or similar agreement, which obliges them to comply with ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL's data protection and confidentiality requirements;
- ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL requires all business partners and third-party service providers to whom it may communicate your personal data to comply with all applicable data protection and confidentiality requirements;
- ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL regularly provides data protection training to its employees and third parties who have access to your personal data.
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL declares that it provides sufficient guarantees, particularly in terms of knowledge, reliability and resources, for the implementation of technical and organizational measures that meet legal and regulatory obligations in terms of data protection. ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL declares that it keeps a written register, in electronic form, in electronic form, of all categories of processing activities carried out on your behalf including all the information provided for in Article 30.2 of the RGPD.
In addition, ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL undertakes to :
i. Process your personal data solely for the purposes of providing our services;
ii. Process your personal data in accordance with your instructions;
iii. Guarantee the confidentiality of your personal data processed under the contract;
iv. Ensure that the persons authorized to process your personal data under the contract undertake to respect confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality and receive the necessary training in the protection of personal data;
v. Take into account, with regard to its tools, products, applications or services, the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default;
vi. Immediately notify any modification or change that may affect the processing of personal data;
vii. To respect the retention period of personal data with regard to the purposes for which they were collected or transmitted and to delete personal data upon expiry of the retention period;
viii. Cooperate with you in considering the circumstances in which anonymization of your personal data may be appropriate.
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL undertakes to notify you of any personal data breach, as defined in Article 4.12 of the RGPD, within a maximum of forty-eight (48) hours of becoming aware of it and by the following means: sending a message to your e-mail address. This notification shall be accompanied by any documentation in its possession enabling you, if necessary, to notify this breach to the competent supervisory authority. It must, as far as possible, specify the nature and consequences of the data breach, the measures already taken or proposed to remedy it and the persons from whom further information can be obtained, and where possible, an estimate of the number of persons likely to be affected by the breach in question.
In the event of a complaint, you can contact the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) directly.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended by Act no. 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, and by European Regulation no. 2006/679, customers have the right to access, rectify, delete and port their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing of their personal data on legitimate grounds. These rights may be exercised by contacting the data controller.
Any request relating to the communication, portability, rectification, deletion, opposition to the processing of your personal data, must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and state the address at which ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL may contact the applicant.
ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL undertakes to reply to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other request for additional information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one (1) month from receipt of your request.
In the event of a breach of your personal data, ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL undertakes to notify the CNIL under the conditions prescribed by the RGPD.
If you consider that ANTARÈS MÉRIBEL is not complying with its obligations with regard to your personal data, you may lodge a complaint or a request with the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL, to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.