TERMS & CONDITIONS
This contract is governed by the above provisions and the following general conditions:
I - LEGAL STATUS OF THE CONTRACT
The present accommodation contract is concluded for temporary residence and pleasure. The premises may not be used as a principal or even secondary residence, and the Customer may not engage in any commercial, craft or professional activity.
Consequently, the contract will be governed by the provisions of the French Civil Code and by the conditions set out herein.
II - DURATION
The contract terminates automatically on expiry of the fixed term, without the need to give notice. The contract may not be extended without the prior written agreement of ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT.
III - CONTRACT FORMATION
- RESERVATION BY THE CUSTOMER.
The customer making a reservation, after having sent the deposit, signs and returns to ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT the said contract. The balance of the rental is payable 60 days before the arrival date.
- CONFIRMATION BY ANTARES 1707 MANAGEMENT
Within 10 days of receipt of the reservation deposit, ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT will send a letter to the following address
□ Either confirming to the Customer the availability of the premises, the parties' commitment becoming firm.
□ Or refunding to the Customer in full the sum paid, the chosen premises no longer being available for the desired period.
At the express request of the Customer, ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT may keep this sum for another stay on a similar property or for another period, the conditions of this new stay being immediately transmitted to the Customer in order to obtain his express agreement.
- NATURE OF THE COMMITMENT
When the sum paid for the reservation is qualified as a deposit, the commitment of ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT and the Customer is DEFINITIVE. Consequently, if one of the parties refuses to perform its obligations, the other party may request forced performance or compensation.
IV - CONTRACT CANCELLATION
The first payment equal to 25% of the total cost of the stay is refundable up to 60 days before arrival.
The balance due 59 days before arrival is non-refundable.
Any cancellation or reduction of a stay will result in the loss of payments, as will any change of dates that Résidence Antarès, Méribel is unable to confirm.
V - RENT - SECURITY DEPOSIT
The amounts of the stay and the security deposit are indicated in the special conditions.
The Client will pay ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT by bank imprint a sum of money, the amount of which is defined above, as a security deposit, to cover any damage that may be caused to movable or other objects in the rented premises.
Any lost, broken, deteriorated or damaged item must be replaced or reimbursed to ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT at its replacement value by the Customer, who undertakes to do so.
This non-interest-bearing deposit may under no circumstances be considered as payment for part of the stay.
After the keys have been returned, and in the absence of any damage noted in the inventory of fixtures drawn up by both parties, the security deposit will be returned, less any repairs, no later than 15 days after the Customer's departure.
The return of the keys to ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT, at the end of the stay, does not imply ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT's waiver of compensation for repairs, if it proves that the damage was caused during the stay by the Client.
VI - COUCHING
The premises covered by the present contract must not, under any circumstances, be occupied by a number of people greater than that indicated in the special conditions, except with the prior agreement of ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT.
If necessary, ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT may demand an additional charge or refuse entry to the premises.
VII - MAIN OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
1. To occupy the premises bourgeoisement only, to the exclusion of the exercise of any trade, profession or industry ONLY AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENCE AND PLEASURE, a major condition without which the present contract would not have been granted.
2. Not to do anything that, by his or her own actions or those of his or her family or acquaintances, might disturb the peace and quiet of the neighborhood or other occupants.
3. Occupy the premises personally and may NOT under any circumstances sublet or lend the premises, even free of charge, nor assign its rights under this contract, except with the written agreement of ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT.
4. Under no circumstances may furniture be stored, with the exception of linen and small items.
5. Not to make any alterations or changes in the arrangement of the furniture or premises.
6. Do not bring any pets onto the premises without the prior authorization of ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT, the possibility of possession being subject to the fact that the animal does not cause any damage or disturbance in the neighborhood (small dogs only).
7. Not to use Internet access for purposes contrary to the law.
8. To allow work to be carried out on the rented premises during the rental period, where the obvious urgency of the work means that it cannot be postponed.
9. Maintain the premises and return them in perfect condition at the end of the stay.
10. Immediately inform ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT of any loss or damage to the premises, even if there is no apparent damage.
11. Be liable for any damage or loss caused by himself or by guests during the stay, unless he can prove that such damage or loss occurred through no fault of his own or of the aforementioned persons.
12. Give advance notice of day and time of arrival. Make an appointment for departure formalities.
13. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartment. If the smell of cigarettes is discovered by the cleaning staff, the deposit will not be returned.
The Customer undertakes to be insured (multi-risk home insurance) against rental risks for which he is responsible for the entire period of his stay, so that ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT will never be held liable in this respect.
VIII - MAIN OBLIGATIONS OF ANTARÈS 1707 MANAGEMENT
1. To deliver the rented premises in a good state of use and repair, as well as the equipment mentioned in the contract in good working order.
2. To ensure the Customer's peaceful enjoyment of the leased premises and to guarantee it against any defects likely to impede such enjoyment.
3. Maintain premises in a state fit for purpose.
4. Except in the case of an obvious emergency, not to carry out any work in the rented premises during the rental period; any work will result in the Tenant being compensated for any disturbance of enjoyment suffered.
IX - ADDRESS FOR SERVICE
For the execution of the present contract, the parties elect domicile at their respective addresses mentioned above.
X - LEGAL PROVISIONS - USE OF INTERNET CONNECTION
The Tenant will be given the login details for Wifi Internet access when he/she moves into the property.
The Customer is responsible for the use of the Internet access provided during the entire period of the stay as defined in the accommodation contract.
Navigation is the sole responsibility of the user.
You are reminded that it is forbidden to download works protected by copyright or to consult Internet pages with prohibited content, such as pornography, paedophilia, racism or incitement to violence.
All Internet activities can be recorded and verified in the event of suspected abuse.
Use of the access codes implies tacit acceptance of these conditions.